Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Pinesday = Wednesday + Pinterest

Happy Wednesday everyone :) 
It's going to be a busy busy day, so because of that i'm posting a few
of my favorite pins that i've recently discovered via Pinterest...
and i don't have anything interesting to talk about today ;)
I do have some serious homework to do today and more 
importantly a Skype date with the British hunk 
which i'll tell you more about tomorrow ;)

A lot of these pictures just made me happy, which is why i'm sharing!!
I love old timey beach pictures,
I love sweet life quotes,
I love lovey dovey romantical quotes,
I think when boys text you things like this they are a keeper!!
I want my summer road trip to look like the last two pictures!












-Emily

2 comments:

  1. That text quote is so freaking adorable. xoxo Enjoy your skype date!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it might be the cutest thing i've ever seen :-D haha Thannkkssss girl :-)

      Delete