Saturday, June 1, 2013

JUNE is my best friend!!


I would like for you all to say hello to my friend JUNE!!
June is a month...A very exciting month.
A month where TOM is coming to seeeeeee meeeeeee!!!
<< eep eep eep >>

I AM SO <<freaking>> EXCITED!!!
Can you tell???

We were texting when the clock struck midnight in England.
Which officially starts the month we've been waiting for.
I mean we've been waiting for almost 7 months.
It will be 7 months on Thursday...teehee!!

I'm so excited...and i just can't hide it!!!
Ok i apologize for that...
sorry I'M NOT SORRY!!!! 

Tom will be here...in Texas in 19 daaayyysss!!!
I really can't tell you how excited i am.
I hope you're all excited for me.

I've even got a VLOG planned.
A tomily vlog so you can all see us together.
How fun will that be!!

la la la la la la la la
Never have i ever had such a love for this month!!

Have a fabulous weekend.
I have work today from 1-9:30PM :(
But i can't let that get me down.
Because my english stud crumpet is coming sooooooooon!!!!
:) :) :)

-Emily




2 comments:

  1. Ahhh I'm excited for you! Can't wait to hear all about it :)
    Caitlin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankksss!!! :) Oh you'll be hearing all about it ;) haha

      Delete