Friday, October 4, 2013

Paris Recruiting

The joys of recruiting are once again upon me.
Well, actually it's never not upon me...
It's been a full time job.
But it's been worth it because so far
we've got a really good group of students going.
Not enough for me to go but enough for the program to be successful.
Which in the end is what i really want.

However just because the odds don't seem to be in my favor
doesnt mean i'm going to quit promoting the program.
So today i've got my very own Paris booth
that i'll be working in the student center 
of my University.

Here's hoping we get a few more people to sign up.
I really really hope we do because this is such an amazing program.


I've been hard at work pulling it all together.
I made a pretty French Flag garland for the booth.
I put that all on it last night...here's hoping it hasn't been messed with.



We not only have a festive French booth but we also have French snacks.
Yes, lots of snacks...



Baguettes 
Croissants
Pastries 
Cookies
Jams
Nutella
Biscoff {speculoos} spread
and more...
Nom.Nom.

I am so excited to see how this goes.
I really hope people stop by or else i'm going to eat all of the snacks
because i'm feeling sorry for myself.
So save me from eating my feelings!!
 Or not...because all of that food looks so good.
Either way i'm happy...haha

Have a good weekend everyone!!
-Em

2 comments:

  1. Hey girl! I just found your blog through a random twitter hashtag, and started reading. I love it :D I think the blogs I find generically are the ones that I fall in love with the most. I love your story of how you and your man met!! Just thought I'd say hi, feel free to stop by my blog if you feel like it.

    Much love!
    Heather
    thelife-unexpected.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha yes! I love when random hashtags lead people here ;) Thats the best!! Thank you for stopping by and thank you for reading, i will definitely head over to yours!! :)

    ReplyDelete