Monday, May 26, 2014

Two Weeks

Time flies when you're having fun in love.

Can you guys believe it's been 4&1/2 months already??
I can't wrap my mind around the fact that my time here
is slipping away so quickly.

I feel like i've only been here for a few weeks
but then I look back at everything we've been able to do
and I'm reminded that yes, it has been almost 5 months.

When I got here it was coooooldd and rainy.
It's now pleasantly warm and sunny out.
My wardrobe looks significantly more european,
and I've got souvenirs from some amazing places
like London, Edinburgh and Florence.

I also have loads of pictures with Tom.
About 10X the amount we had before I came.


So yes Emily, you've been away for a while.

I think I'm just in shock that I'll be leaving soon.
Shock? Why shock? It's not like i've not known this was coming...

I think it's always going to be shock when I have to leave Tom.

I mean I haven't even left yet and I'm already feeling like 
the wind has been knocked out of me.

BUT the good news is that Tom will be headed to Texas
sooner than we previously thought.

The bad news is he won't be able to stay as long as we previously thought.

But we're currently on a money saving mission
for future priorities. 

Saving now will help us be able to do more in the coming year.
So we may have to sacrifice some time together at the end of the year
so that we can both work and save up for bigger things to come.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment