Sunday, January 25, 2015

Tom is here!!

Tom is here, he's actually been here...for a few days now!
So I thought it was time I properly announced his arrival ;)

He got here Thursday afternoon.
I'm happy to say that the airport was boring,
nothing crazy happened at all!

Tom got through customs like a champ.
That visa line is much shorter than the other lines.

After we had our little airport moment
we headed back home to drop off his bags
and give each other Christmas presents.

I got him a watch and a few silly things
like socks and a t-shirt with a cat face on 
a burrito with 'Purrrito' written underneath. ;)

Tom got me an amazing leather bound journal
with the quote 'not all who wander are lost'!
He even got my name put on it!! :)

He also brought me my cherries.
They're my favorite candy in the whole
wide world and they only have them in the UK!

Then I got some goodies from his parents his
sister, brother in law and niece. 
It was so nice, felt just like Christmas morning!!

Our first outing was that night,
we went to ihop..because it's comfort food to the max
and their chocolate milk is like...exceptional.

Tom is settling in like a pro!
I mean he's been here before so it's not
all that crazy.

He's even becoming fast friends with
our little pup Winston! :)



We're so happy to be back together
and for six whole months!!

It's really, really, really great!

:) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment