Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Road Trip


For like my whole life i've always wanted to go on a road trip!!
Like a real road trip, one where your not back home by day 2...
I mean i want this to last like 2 weeks!!
I have a few places in mind...
maybe go West, drive through New Mexico, Arizona, Nevada and end up in California.
Spend a little time in Each place, seeing the sights like caves in New Mexico
and The Grand Canyon in Arizona...Maybe hit up four corners...
Then in California go to San Francisco...drive down the coast through Big Sur...
Obviously i wouldn't want to come home the same way so i'd probably go back through nevada
to get to Yellowstone in Wyoming..Then head on over to South Dakota to see Mount Rushmore...
THEN head south back down to Texas...
This is quite possibly the nerdiest road trip plan out there..
I mean my main goal is to drive through as many national parks as possible...
Does it sound like i have this planned out???
Because i do...
I'll be 23 this year, i've traveled all over europe on my own i think i can handle a little road trip ;)
I have wanted to do this for so long, i mean i'm graduating in December...
This is my LAST summer to get to do anything crazy like this...
So am i going to do it???
Probably..







Have you ever been on a road trip??? Do you want to go on a Road trip??
I'd love to hear your thoughts!! :)

-Emily

4 comments:

  1. My family moved across the country when I was 7. We spent a whole month on an epic, cross-country road trip. It was supposed to be longer, but my parents cut it down by two weeks when they saw us getting more & more irritable. (My little brother was only 2 at the time). We also road-tripped twice out to Denver to visit my mom's side of the family. We drove to many of our destinations, but the other trips were all within a day's drive.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds amazing!!!! a cross country toad trip is the dream....unless of course you're a 2 year old ;)

      Delete
  2. That sounds like a great trip! Road trips are the best and even better when you don't have a final destination, you are just driving to see the sights!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly, that's the plan anyways haha we shall see how it goes :-)

      Delete