Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Paperman {cuteness overload}

                                

Ok I hope you are all prepared to fall in love with this short film.
I found this today on the Lovely Lady blog!!!
It's quite possibly the cutest sweetest thing i have ever seen!!

And maybe i'm just feeling mushy because i'm currently
talking to hottie hot Thomas.....
well there's that and the fact that it's just so darn cute!!

If you have read this far and haven't clicked the little arrow to play this video...
THEN DO IT NOW!!
PUSH IT
PLAY IT
{and you can thank me later}

-Emily

3 comments:

  1. It is really cute! I saw it the other day and it made me smile :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it so cute :) It made me smile too, it's just adorable!! :)

      Delete
  2. I know right, i want there to be like sequels haha :)

    ReplyDelete