Monday, May 27, 2013

ASOS {Favorite Dress}

Oh ASOS...Where have you been all my life??
Well it was founded in 2000 soooo i was like 10...
but I don't think i even knew about internet when i was 10 ;)

Anywayyyssss...that's not the point..
The point is this....I've finally found out what all of the hoopla is about.
I'm an Asos-aholic!!!

I spent....a pretty penny on 3 dresses this weekend!
Ok it really wasn't that expensive.

A dress is a WHOLE outfit, therefore you're allowed to spend more on it.
These are the rules of shopping...I didn't write them i just follow them. 

The dress below caught my eye.
It's the same type of dress in different shades/patterns/fabrics...
AND I LOVE IT!!!

It just looks so cozy and comfy / fun and flirty.
I bought the Green and Black one...Also bought a Red one that's not shown.
I mean this is possibly the best little summer dress of all time.
AND It's reasonably priced...Like really reasonable.
$33.00 to be exact...AND you can get 20% off now until Tuesday!!!
Just use the code TAKE20
THAT means it's only $27.00!!!
You can't pass that up!!


Dresses can be found here 
| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

ALSO I'm just waiting to get paid so i can be the owner of this beauty!!
It's from Sole Society, which is another site i'm currently stalking.

And guess what....It's also reasonably priced at $29.95
And it's in 3 colors!! 

{So many goodies} 
I can't wait for them to show up at my doorstep!!

Hope you're all having a great monday!
AND a great Memorial Day!!
I have family members who served and I am completely 
grateful for everything they have done for this country.
And i'm so thankful for those brave men and women serving today!!

-Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment