Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Tomily goes to Edinburgh

Tomorrow will be a great day!

After Tom get's off work we will be hopping on a train
and heading to Edinburgh, Scotland.

Scotland is one of my favorite places in the world.
while studying abroad in 2012 we free traveled to Scotland.
We stayed in Edinburgh but we didn't really get to explore
it too much because we were taking Scotland bus tours
and exploring little towns close to Edinburgh.

That's when we walked 2 miles down 
a picturesque Scottish road towards this beauty.


| Tantallon Castle Ruins |

We also saw a bit of Edinburgh while we were there.
We never quite made it to any of the hotspots but it's a gorgeous
city and that in itself was enough for us at the time.


The problem is I didn't take any good pictures while we were there.
They're all dark and blurry...

I blame it on my lack of photo taking experience at the time...
I'm much better now...I think ;)

I can't wait to go explore this city with Tom.

We're going to tour some Castles,
hike up to Arthurs seat,
go on a tour of a 16th century road,
and eat till we can't eat no more.

I'm excited!

I hope you're all having a good week!
-Em

1 comment: