Thursday, April 3, 2014

Fitness | Birthdays | Italy

Tom and I have been working out for about two months now.
I've lost like 7 pounds which is crazy because
I still eat every meal like it's my last...

It's easy to work out when you've got views like this
to stare at while running for your life on a treadmill.


So it's been really nice to have a place to go workout,
but yesterday we decided to skip the gym and go play tennis instead.



We've never played Tennis together before so
the smack talk was in full force and neither of us 
really knew how good the other one would be.

Turns out Tom is quite good,
he's also all up to date on the rules.
So while he was like "15/40"
I was like "can we just play to 10?"

I had no idea what I was doing but I smack talked
quite a lot so i needed to be on my A-Game even if 
I had no idea what was going on.

Three hours later we were both pretty much dead.
Tom had won 3 sets and I had won 1 set.

I was proud of my 1 set ;)

Turns out we're both pretty good at tennis.
I think it will be something we'll do more often to
switch up the workout routine.

That being said...
I feel like I was hit by a truck this morning.
I asked Tom if we were going to the gym
and he just moaned and limped away ;)

We'll take a little break today!

In other news...
Yesterday was my dads birthday
and today is my moms birthday.
They are the same age and were born
just a few miles from each other.
So cute, right?? :)

So since I wasn't able to be there with them
for their birthday's Tom and I decided to
send them a little video of Tom and I singing happy birthday.
We even ended it with some hip hip hoorays which
was just too amazing in Tom's cute accent ;)


I think it was a hit with the parents :)

In other other news...
Tom got permission to be off work for 5 whole days!!
So ITALY is happening.

I'm currently dreaming of stuffing my face with pizza and gelato.
We are booking the trip today and we couldn't be more excited! :) :)

Hope you're all having a great day!

1 comment:

  1. congrats on your 7lbs!! wow! that's impressive! and italy, ooh, i have had a craving for italy lately! enjoy that pizza and gelato!!

    ReplyDelete