Monday, December 8, 2014

A few of my favorite Blogs


Mish Lovin' Life

Michelle is so so so funny. I hop over to her blog everyday
in hopes that she's blogged because she is just one of the funniest gals on the web.

Sarah Tucker

Sarah is gorgeous and so sweet. Her blog is full of love
and sweet pictures of her growing family.


Aspiring Kennedy

Lauren blogs over at Aspiring Kennedy. Lauren was the program
director when I studied abroad in Paris. She was also my French teacher.
Je voudrais un baguette, si vous plait...Merci ;)
I've really learned so much from her!!
Her blog is the best because she's got the cutest family and
she lives in Notting Hill in London...sooo yea, check her out!!!


Lauren Nicole

Lauren Nicole is one of my besties from College.
She's hilarious and adorable and also has TONS of great
recommendations when it comes to beauty products.
Check this girl out for sure!!


Kaylee Daily

I just came across Kaylee and it was blog love at first site!
She is just the cutest and she has the cutest relationship with her hubbs!!
I can't wait to read more of her blog!!
Her fashion is also on point!!!


Tales of me and the husband

Bridget over at TOMATH is so funny and cute annnddd she
has the BEST love story ever!!!!!
She also just had another little baby!!!!
Check her out!


Barefoot Blonde

Amber over at BB has such a sweet life.
She has an adorable family and GORGEOUS hair!
Chances are you've seen her on Pinterest!
She does tons of hair tutorials and she's just a fabulous gal!!

........

So there are some of the blogs that I read on a daily basis.
Sometimes it's nice to put some new content out there for other people to find.
And maybe you already follow these gals?? If so we should probably
be besties...just saying ;)

Hope you're having a great week!!


No comments:

Post a Comment