Saturday, April 20, 2013

A blog about Tom....

We started out as friends.
We only started talking because of him.
He was contemplating sending me a message.
Finally he did.

We talked for a few hours that night or early morning for him.
We finally said our goodnights and promised to talk again the next day.
Little did we know we'd be speaking every single day over the next 6 months.
Little did we know that he'd be buying a plane ticket to come see me.
Little did I know that he would become so important to me.
I'm so glad he has!

I've gotten to the point where i don't remember a time without Tom.
I don't want to remember a time without him.
I'm just glad i have him now.

I could be having the worst day ever,
then Tom swoops in and makes me laugh and i forget all about it.


He really is an amazing guy.
An amazing guy that will be here in 59 days.
59 DAYS

I was talking to my good friend Lauren today.
She always makes me laugh, she's amazing!!!
she was like...."yea at first i thought this was a little weird.
You know....dating online....and so far away!!
Then he bought a ticket and met your family
and you met his family and like whoa....this is really real,
and it's awesome, It's so fun."

It's funny, i think most people at first are like...uhhhhh this is weird.
What are you doing Emily??? You're soooooooo crazy!!!

Then they read the blog, or talk to me about Tom
OR talk to Tom and then they just....get it!!

It's funny because as soon as people see how Tom and I are together
they instantly get why it's working so well.

Because we really fit together, in an amazing way!!
I'm just so excited to have this opportunity with him...I can't wait for you
all to see us together in real pictures where our faces aren't in Skype boxes!!
I literally don't think i can contain my excitement!!!!
59 daaaayyyyyyyssssss!!!!!!

I kind of like talking about him....have you noticed???? ;)

2 comments:

  1. I love all the Skype box photos ... so cute.


    Bonnie Rose | A Compass Rose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha yea, i like those too....but side by side pictures can't be beat at this point ;)

      Delete