Friday, April 19, 2013

Tom&Emily Dates!!

I was talking to Tom yesterday...
He was telling me that Texas was on the news in England.
Sadly the news wasn't the kind of news anyone wants to see.
My thoughts and prayers are with the people of West, Texas.
I hope that they can find a way to heal and build up again after this horrible disaster.
Prayers are also with Boston as they continue to piece together that awful tragedy.
It has been one really really bad week!!!

................................................................................................................................................


So yesterday Tom told me he has never EVER had a cookie straight out of the oven...
He's never enjoyed the delectable oooey gooeyness of a nice warm choco-chip cookie!!!
Due to his his lack of cookie experience, we now have a cookie date planned.
Yes, a cookie date.

A date that will consist of baking cookies from scratch in my momma's kitchen.
He THINKS he will just be reaping the benefits of my baking...
but what he doesn't realize is i'll probably make him do most of the work!!
I mean the boys gotta learn to bake some cookies...ahem...biscuits!

Dates are a fun topic of discussion with Tom.
Obviously our dates consist of a computer screen in between us.
It's not ideal, but it's all we can have at the moment.

We're technically "dating" each other...we're just unable to actually go anywhere.
So you can imagine when he gets here we will be going on LOTS of dates.
Starting with a Birthday Dinner Date for Tom
since he'll be turning 23 right before he gets here!! :)

I officially only have to wait another 2 months for Tom to get here.
How crazy is that??? I feel like time is flying by.
My only hope is that is slows down starting June 19th
so we can really take in the short 3 weeks we will have together.

I hope you all have an amazing weekend!!! 
-Emily


2 comments:

  1. What?! He has not had a fresh out of the oven cookie? Sounds like there is a lot of yummy catching up to do :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knoowww, It's sad...I have soooo much to show him!!! ;)

      Delete