Friday, September 6, 2013

10 months of Tomily

"There's this guy...
His name is Thomas William Francis Wright III...
but I just call him Tom, Tom-Tom, Tom-cat, 
The Tominator...Hot Tomale....
and other things like devilishly handsome and charming!
He's 22 {my age}.
He's from Liverpool, England.
He's somewhere between 6'3 and 6'4.
He's hilarious.
He's attractive.
He's as sweet as can be.
He likes travel and adventures."

{This quote is from the first blog post I ever wrote about Tom}

I wrote all of that about a guy {Tom} whom i had only 
met {online} less than a month prior to writing this.

So smitten so quickly.
And look at where we are now.
Today is 10 months of Tomily.
Today is our 10 month anniversary.

I called Tom hilarious and attractive and sweet as can be.
And I was right about all of those things.
But he's so much more that that.

The past 10 months have been the most magical months of my life.
I've spent them with Tom whether online or in real life.
We've spent the last 10 months together
and it's been incredible.

We started 4,000 miles apart.

Then we came together..

Then we went back to a 4,000 mile separation.
Is it hard to be away from each other so much??
Yea, it's SO hard :(
I miss this guy so much!!

Even with missing him i still am so blessed to have him in my life.
He makes everyday exciting and fun and an adventure.

We have such a unique bond, i'm just so happy he's in my life.
And i cannot wait to see him in like 77 days ;)

Happy Anniversary Tom ;)
I love you!!!

I hope you all have a great day!!
-Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment