Friday, October 18, 2013

Emily's Etsy Extravaganza {Discount Code}

Remember the other day when i told you all about
my little Etsy project i was starting up??

Well I'm happy to announce that today
is the first official Friday of Emily's Etsy Extravaganza!!!
Yaayyy!!!


Like i said in my post on Tuesday
this is something i want to do every friday.
I plan on introducing you to a new Etsy shop 
every week and offering up a little discount or giveaway 
to go along with it!! :)

So today i want to introduce you all to Ashley.
She runs the Etsy shop itsAOKcrochet.

She crochets some of the cutest scarves and headbands I have ever seen.
And she even makes little baby hats that are just 
adorable for your little ones this winter!!

And let's be honest, it's starting to get cooler outside
and we're all looking for that perfect scarf or headband to 
keep our body extra stylish and toasty as the colder months come around.
So really i couldn't have picked a more perfect person 
to have as my first etsy extravaganza participant ;)

Ashley was kind enough to offer all of my readers
10% off one item in her shop.

So head on over to itsAOKcrochet
and use this code - BLOG10
to get 10% off ONE Item!!
This code is good until Nov. 1st!!

Thanks to Ashley for being a part of my first Friday Etsy post!!
I can't wait to do another one next friday.

If you're an Etsy shop interested in taking part in my Extravaganza
just shoot me an email at hopelesswanderings@gmail.com

If you're a blogger and you want to use my Etsy Extravaganza idea
then feel free to grab this  button to use in your Etsy Extravaganza post ! :)


Hopeful Wandering

No comments:

Post a Comment