Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving and a photo dump

Happy Thanksgiving from England!!
This trip has been so amazing and now we're celebrating
Thanksgiving which makes it even more amazing!!

Tom's family has put together this whole set up.
We have decorations and turkey and all sorts of yummy food coming.
I think i can say for certain that this is going to be an excellent day!

Also can i just say how incredible his family is.
I feel so welcome, they are the best!!


Below is just a whole lot of photos over the past few days.
We've done so much: Afternoon Tea 34 stories up,
drinking coffee and eating croissants at cafe's,
sightseeing, burger eating, shopping.
It has been so wonderful!

And if I haven't mentioned it yet...
I love Tom!!

He is just the best guy in the whole wide world!!
I am so happy i'm here with him for a few more days!















Hope y'all have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!
Eat lots of food and take in the family time.

-Em

5 comments:

  1. happy thanksgiving. hope its a great one. Awesome pics.

    pinkowl07.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh goodness, This just makes me smile! haha, The fact that they made thanksgiving for you and put American flags up is just so precious!! Hope you are having a great time!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to see his family is taking such nice care of you. Even though they are extremely similar, for some reason, I much prefer Pret to Eat x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay!! I am so happy for you right now!! Great pictures, keep them coming!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you're having an excellent time! I love that they put up all of the American flags for you. That is beyond sweet!

    ReplyDelete