Friday, November 29, 2013

Let's just not talk about it...


Last night Tom's family hosted their very first Thanksgiving.
I think they all really enjoyed it, i mean they were all stuffed afterwards
so that means our first British Thanksgiving was a success.




I haven't really had a chance to say what i'm thankful for on here.
So better late than never.

I'm thankful for my family, for Tom and his family
and for all of the friends in my life.

I think we get wrapped up in the idea that "things"
are the most important items to us, but that couldn't be further from the truth.

The people in our lives shape us into who we are.
They are what's most important

And i'm feeling very thankful to have all of these
extraordinary people in my life.


Now it's friday....and i don't really want to talk about
what's coming up sooner than i want it to...

I leave on Sunday and even though i know i'm coming back
VERY soon i'm still getting sad that i won't be in the same place as
Tom for a while...this is when things get hard :(

But i still have 2 days left here till i'm off again, so i'm soaking it up.

P.S. I'll be back in England at the beginning of January....
and i'm not leaving till the beginning of June...

hehehe

So i can't be too sad ;)
Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving.
Stay safe on Black Friday
and have a good weekend.

2 comments:

  1. so sweet of them to host Thanksgiving for you!
    I'm enjoying keeping up with your love story.
    I may be living vicariously through you...ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a special memory to make - celebrating their first Thanksgiving with them. How fun. And 6 months in England!? Hooray! So many Tomily posts to come!

    ReplyDelete