Friday, November 1, 2013

Rbirkel (Etsy discount code) Twine Monogram Wreaths

Before i introduce you to another Etsy shop
I just want to say this...

19 DAYS TILL I GO TO ENGLAND.
WE'RE IN THE TEEENS PEOPLE!!!!!!
AND I CAN FINALLY SAY THIS MONTH
I WILL BE SEEING TOM!!!
Caps lock off ;)
woohoo

...

Happy November! It's going to be such an amazing month!
And what better way to start November off than with
a nice discount code to an Etsy shop!! 

Rachel is the shop owner over at rbirkel.
Rachel creates Adorable and affordable personalized and customized 
monogram wreaths, holiday wreaths, and home decor!
She's pretty much amazing and super talented!

These are the cutest wreaths!!
I think every door would look better with one
of these hanging on them!!


Rachel has been kind enough to offer a lovely discount
code to all of my readers who want to purchase the monogram wreaths.

Rachel is giving you all 20% off a monogram wreath.
All you have to do is visit her Etsy shop pick out your wreath
and enter in the code TWENTY at checkout.

More exciting things coming from this shop in the near future
so keep your eyes peeled for more Etsy related news! :)

Go check out her Etsy shop and let her know
I sent you over if you decide to purchase :)

Have a wonderful weekend
-Em




No comments:

Post a Comment