Tuesday, November 19, 2013

{Three} days and {Three} Etsy sales!!

This week is off to a great start.
I'm basically finished with school for the week.
I have to go to a few classes but there are no big projects 
or tests that i have to work on or study for so my now i'm just
focusing on all of the exciting things that will be happening in...
THREE DAYS
I'm a little excited...


ALSO...I've sold two of my Canvases on Etsy.
That brings my number of sales to three :)
This is pretty exciting stuff!!


Connecticut on a navy chevron canvas :)
I love it, and i get to make a Texas one tomorrow 
for a girl who goes to TCU, Purple chevron with gold Texas.
I love that i am getting to do some crafty stuff again.
It just makes my heart all happy.
And it does nice things for my wallet as well ;)

Hope you all have a wonderful day!!
-Emily

2 comments:

  1. I'm in this place too, and I gotta say, I am PUMPED! :D

    P.S. you guys should definitely go see About Time when you're over there. It is pretty darn mushy and cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh girl I am pumped for you haha have a blast with your man ;)

      Aww I've been wanting to see that :) it's funny because we are going to a movie but it's the hunger games so it will be far less romantic haha ;)

      Delete