Things have been up and down
this week with my Grandpa.
I've struggled with whether to postpone my flight
or to leave as planned.
Changing a flight is expensive,
however money is not really an issue.
He's been in the hospital for a few days,
they're taking really good care of him
and my family is all banding together
to make sure my granny and my dad
and aunts and uncles are doing ok.
At the end of the day
we don't know what's going to happen.
Grandpa could go to heaven tomorrow
or he could start doing better and be around till next January.
We just don't know.
So I'll be up at the hospital today
spending some time with them before
heading to England tomorrow as planned.
It's really hard, because while
you want to be with family for fear
of something happening, you still have
to make good on your plans and just live life.
I wish we knew more, that would make this all a bit easier.
But after talking to my parents we all decided it was best
to go along with the plan and handle the future as it comes.
Thank you all for your love and prayers.
Keep them coming and add me to the list as i head
off tomorrow for this amazing adventure with Tom.