Monday, January 6, 2014

Up in the Air...

 I've never really struggled to find words when it comes to this blog.
But I have a feeling this week will be pretty difficult.

I'm in a weird situation.
On one side i'm bubbling over with excitement
because i get to spend so much time with Tom 
over the next few months.

On the other end I've got an amazing man,
my Grandfather Rex, who's not doing well at all.
We're all praying that he comes through
it or is swiftly taken to heaven.

So Thursday's flight is up in the air.
We're playing it by ear.
Seeing what the doctors say
and then we'll make a decision.
 
I'm still going to England.
For an extended period of time.
Might still be going Thursday,
or it may be next week.

Keep my family in your thoughts and prayers.
Thank You!
-Em

4 comments:

  1. Oh no, this doesn't sound good! I was in a similar situation last summer and can imagine what you are going through. I'll keep you, your grandpa and your family in my thoughts and prayers and hope that everything will turn out for the best whatever God decides that might be.

    ReplyDelete