Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Blackpool Pleasure Beach

Saturday Tom was off so we decided to take
a little trip down to Blackpool and
go to the amusement park that
is down there.


We trained it to Blackpool from Liverpool.
The trip took about an hour and a half.

Once we got there we were off.
Tom's little sister Holly came with us.
It was a really fun day, full of rides and 
snacks and that sick feeling you get
when you mix the two ;)

Now i don't know about you, but i'm a big roller coaster fan.
I can just walk into a park and head straight for the
tallest and scariest ride that they have.

I wasn't always like that, I used to be terrified.
Tom still needs some "man up" time
before we jump on one which is pretty cute ;)

I enjoy the big rides except for the ones that drop you.
Free falls are not my thing, I am known to
scream for my mommy on those...

The one in the picture under this is another one i don't like.
It's a feet dangle one, where the harness comes over your head.

My little head banged around in that harness so hard that
I honestly thought my ears were bleeding when we got off...
That one won't be a repeat ride!!






 I also came across a Texas Steakhouse.
Random...

Actually...it's not all that random.
I've seen "Texas" restaurants in Ireland, London and now Blackpool.

Maybe they have a thing for us.
I don't blame them ;)


It was a great day, went by fast but it was 
just nice to get out for the day and 
enjoy some nice company, nice weather
and a little bit of the craziness that you always
seem to find at amusement parks.

Hope you all have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment