Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Life Lately

So I took a week off from blogging
but didn't actually realize this until yesterday
when I saw that I haven't blogged since last Tuesday...
whoops

So let me catch you up on the happenings of this past week.
Not much happened...I babysat P, 
we went to see Dallas Buyers Club,
& I watched Frozen more
times than I'd like to admit.

Speaking of frozen...
Have you guys seen this HILARIOUS
video of a sweet girl getting a splinter out while
singing/shouting "Do you want to build a snowman"

I feel for her, it looks painful.
But her singing is freaking hilarious!!




In other news...
Tom and I have had a 2 trips planned for a while,
to go to Florence and then go on a longer trip
to places in europe like the Netherlands, Germany or Belgium.

It was a good plan, and we probably could have done it
but with Tom working we just decided that it would be easier to
just take one longer trip to one place.

And since it's chilly in England and will likely be chilly
for the rest of the time that i'm here we are thinking 
about going somewhere warrmmm and maybe beachy.

Italy is still a top choice.
In fact I think Italy is pretty definite.
Yea, we're going to Italy...

hopefully we will be able to go
for about 4 or 5 days.

Enough time to really take it in
and get some sun.

I love Italy and I can't wait to go!!

I'll try not to be MIA this week ;)
Hope you're all having a great Tuesday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment