It's been a few days blog land, I missed you!!
I've got a few things on my mind so let's get it started with A&S.
1. Remember Alex and Sierra from last seasons X-Factor?? Actually it was literally the last season of
the USA version of the show. Sayonara Simon. Anyhoo, I fell in love with this cute duo the first time i heard their incredible rendition of Toxic. I mean it was loovvee at first site (musically of course). Well they've just come out with their very first music vid and i'd be lyyiinngggg if i said i didn't love it!! I mean when he starts running....heart be still. I love a man who runs to his lady ;) Watch it. Love it. You're welcome!!!
2. 5 words. Orange. Is. The. New. Black!! Uhhhh it's like so good!!! I watched the first episode the day before I left England. It was meant to be background noise to my packing party buuutttt it soon captured my full attention. Sorry Pack Party!! ;) Now i'm almost done with the second season. I'm trying to watch it slowly so I don't have to wait too long for the next season but let's be honest, i'll finish it tonight!! I'd rank this show up there with GOT and BB!!! You heard me!
3. On sunday i did the one thing we all hope and PRAY never happens to us. I ripped my pointer finger nail halfway off thanks to it being too long and also thanks to a stupid belt that i was taking off. I'm pretty sure ripping a nail is one of the worst pains ever. I'd like to rank it up there with childbirth but since i've yet to experience that i'll just stay quiet. But really, if you've had a baby and also ripped a nail off, i'd like to know which one you'd rather do again. Ha!
4. Tom is coming in 20 DAYS!!!!!!! I'M SO SO SO EXCITED!!!! I MISS HIM SO MUCH!! AHH!!
5. I'm so proud of myself, i've been working out 20 minutes every night for the past two weeks!! I've been using the Beach Body 10 minute trainer videos with the resistance band. I've been doing two of the 10 minutes workouts every night and i'm seeing some tiny results already. I've lost a about 2 inches around my waist and bust!! :) Pretty cool now to just keeeeeeep moving!!!
That's all for now!
Hope you're all having a great week!
Be sure to check out my prints on Belle Chic! :)