Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Room Tour

White walls - Check
Hints of pink - Check
Personal touches - Check

Well it took me a little more than a month
but I've finally finished up decorating my bedroom.

I love love love it!!!

All of the furniture is antique except for my desk, that's ikea ;)
My blanket on my bed is from Urban Outfitters.
My pillow covers are from Target and H&M.
Stripey blanket is from Ikea.
Chandelier is from Home Depot.
Maps are from England.
Tassel Garland is from Etsy.
Prints are my own
& the rest is just stuff i've
collected over the years :)

Side Note : H&M and Urban Outfitters have
some really really really cute home stuff that reminds
me of Anthro stuff but at a fraction of the cost.
It's pretty awesome!!

Anywaysss..
I'm so happy with the way this space came together.
And i'm proud of myself for not over doing it like i normally do.









:)

Hope you're all having a great week!!
Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment