Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Nanny Diaries and more Tomily plans

So yesterday was my first day as a nanny
and it went as well as I could have hoped.

I got the kids to and from school with ease
and we only had like 2 or 3 minor meltdowns
between brother and sister.

Success!!

I was a little nervous about the kids liking me.
Isn't that just crazy because I mean...I'm pretty likable ;)

I don't know why I was worried about that because
by the end of the day yesterday I pretty much
had both kids vying to be my best friend.

I'm a fun nanny...it's true!!

I'm still trying to get used to having these
in the back seat of my car..it's a bit weird to 
see in my review mirror.


This is going to be an excellent job for right now
and probably through at least half of next year.

Yea...like through the summer of 2015.

"Wait but aren't you going to England??"

hmmmm well, I think the plans have changed a bit.
We THINK...nothing has been confirmed but
we're thinking about Tom coming back
over to Texas for a couple or more than 
a couple of months next year.

Soooooo that's exciting!!
We're trying to figure it all out as we speak..
Literally...we're speaking right now on skype as I write this
and we're looking into different visa's and such :)

Actually Tom is just playing on his new guitar while
I pester him about looking into Texas stuff ;)


ah skype dates, how we love and loathe you ;)

Won't be long before we're back in the same place.
And the fact that that place might be Texas again is real exciting!!

:)

Hope you're all having a great week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment